Caregiving puts a strain on balance. Doctors appointments, care, your work, house work, ACK!!! How do you balance all of it?
We need to include self-care but how do you add that to your already long to do list?
1. List the categories to address: care, work, household, self.
2. List out the to-dos under each one. Post it notes or a white board can be helpful.
3. Once you have your lists, identify the absolutes. (Doctor’s appointment, etc.)
4. Select 3 priorities for each column. Be sure you include something fun for yourself and the one receiving care.
5. Star the “nice if I have time” items
6. Explore if any of the identified items can be addressed by those offering assistance.
Remember to take time for yourself.
Sign-up for the 4 week self-care series.